These apprenticeship frameworks are featured on the same pathway but are two different routes. They will equip new staff with the skills, knowledge and experience needed to undertake a Sales or Marketing role enabling the workforce to make businesses more productive, efficient and profitable. Sales and marketing is one of the most in-demand professional sectors in the UK.
On the sales apprenticeship pathway there are many more roles where selling skills are an essential part of the job. The level 2 Sales apprenticeship is designed for those who want to make the ideal start to their sales career or want to enhance their selling abilities, and you will gain confidence selling via inbound and outbound calls, or in person.
- Sales or Marketing Apprenticeship Framework certificate
- Sales or Marketing Level 2 NVQ Certificate
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles Marketing or Sales
- Achieve Level 1 English and Maths functional skills (equivalent to GCSEs at grades D to G / minimum grade 2)
Key Areas for Development and Learning
- Obtain a passion for Sales and Marketing
- Gain fundamental marketing and sales skills on the job
- Develop skills and achieve a qualification in Marketing or Sales
- Develop good communication skills and organisational skills
- Develop good employability skills such as reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative