These apprenticeship frameworks are featured on the same pathway but are two different routes. They will equip new or current staff with the skills, knowledge and experience needed to undertake a Sales or Marketing role enabling the workforce to make businesses more productive, efficient and profitable. You will explore and research the latest developments in marketing theory, market research strategies and creative solutions for marketing resources. In addition you will be provided with an introduction into the sales process which will allow you to specialise in your chosen area of interest. The framework includes a balance of content in technical, business and interpersonal areas, designed to ensure you have an appropriate set of skills to operate effectively in today’s Sales and Marketing job roles.
As the next step up in enhancing your sales abilities, the level 3 sales apprenticeship will see you taking on more responsibilities and gaining increased confidence in a sales environment. With work-based learning and mentoring, the level 3 Sales apprenticeship is an ideal programme for sales staff that are looking to work in a supervisory or management role or those who wish to further develop their sales abilities in a variety of sectors.
- Sales or Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship Framework certificate
- Sales or Marketing Level 3 NVQ Certificate
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles Marketing or Sales
- Achieve Level 2 English, Maths and ICT (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C / 9 – 5)
Key Areas for Development and Learning
- Develop skills and achieve an advanced qualification in Marketing or Sales
- Negotiating, handling objections, and closing sales
- Obtaining and analysing competitor information
- Developing and implementing
- Launching new products and/or services
- Develop skills such as being motivated and resourceful
- Develop excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Develop excellent employability skills such as reliability, flexibility, ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative