Who is this qualification for?
This knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance your retail career. The qualifications in this apprenticeship are the Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Retail, Sales professional Visual Merchandising or Management, and the Level 3 Certificate in Retail Knowledge along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your portfolio of essential retail skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of an experienced retailer
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits for employers
- Retailers with proven competence in the role
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
The units in this apprenticeship focus on the more advanced skills learners needed to develop as retailers. You will cover sales, customer support, retail operations, managing stock control, visual merchandising and becoming a team leader. Other additional units also include giving customers a positive impression of yourself and the organisation, retail selling and contributing to the effectiveness of a retail business, planning the work and support of a team and a range of other interesting and challenging optional units.
Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply