Who is this qualification for?
It provides you with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment. The qualifications that form the retail apprenticeship are the level 2 certificate in retail knowledge and the level 2 diploma in retail skills, along with Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Take control of your personal development
- Communicate clearly and confidently
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Retailers with proven ability to perform
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Retailers with the ability to self-manage.
The units in this apprenticeship focus on the essential skills learners need to develop as retailers. You will cover sales, customer support, stock control, visual merchandising and working effectively in a team. Other additional units also include understanding customer service in the retail sector, retail selling and contributing to the effectiveness of a retail business and a range of other interesting optional units.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Retail Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply