Who is this qualification for?
It provides you with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment. The qualification, along with Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities, forms the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Team Leading.
Benefits for individuals
- Take control of your personal development
- Communicate clearly and confidently
- Engage and support your team
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Get a nationally recognised qualification
- Membership to the Institute of Leadership and Management
Benefits for employers
- Team leaders with proven ability to perform
- Team leaders who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Team leaders with the ability to self-manage
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills learners need to develop as team leaders. There are five mandatory units, looking at the principles of team leading and management, workplace communication, understanding business and personal development. Plus there is a wide selection of optional units to build management skills in a variety of areas such as customer service, health and safety and performance management.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Management Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply