Who is this qualification for?
Learners build core skills in middle management and can access a wide range of optional study areas to help them gain specific management skills to suit their needs. As part of this apprenticeship you may have to complete Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain the knowledge to support your middle management role
- Take control of your personal development
- Understand change in the workplace
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
- Membership to the Institute of Leadership and Management
Benefits for employers
- Motivated middle managers with proven ability to perform
- Managers who can assess and improve their development
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Flexible choice of units – customise the qualification to suit your organisation
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
The core of this qualification builds up the key leadership and management knowledge needed by today’s middle managers. There are four mandatory units – two looking at fully understanding the management role and developing relationships, one covering how to manage personal development and the final mandatory unit builds skills in managing and implementing change within the organisation. Plus there is a wide selection of optional units to build management skills in variety of areas such as managing risk, planning and allocating work or managing improvement.
Administration charges may apply