Who is this qualification for?
This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance your management career. The qualification, along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities, forms the Management Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your portfolio of essential management skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a manager
- Manage your team effectively
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
- Membership to the Institute of Leadership and Management
Benefits for employers
- First-line managers with proven competence in the role
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
Learners take five mandatory units in this qualification. The first unit looks at personal and professional development, helping the learner to identify their own development needs and plan how to fulfil them. The second unit develops practical team management skills. And the three remaining units of this section delve into the theory behind people management, leadership and business.
Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply