Who is this qualification for?
This qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance your customer service career. The qualifications involved are the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service and the technical Certificate in Customer Service Level 3 along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your portfolio of essential customer service skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a customer service operative
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits for employers
- Customer Service operative with proven competence in the role
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
The advanced apprenticeship in customer service relates to a supervisory role of providing a service to customers and providing improvements for the benefit of customers and the organisation. During your advanced apprenticeship you will demonstrate an understanding of customer service, demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service, improve the customer relationship, monitor and solve customer service problems, process customer service complaints, lead a team to improve customer service and gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback, as well as a range of interesting optional units.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply