Who is the qualification for?
It provides you with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment. The qualifications included are the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service and the Technical Certificate in Customer Service Level 2, along with Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities, these components form the Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Benefits for individuals
- Take control of your personal development
- Communicate clearly and confidently
- Promote your company effectively
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Build the skills appropriate to your business
- Customer Service Individuals who are competent in their roles
The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills learners need to develop as customer service operatives. The apprenticeship will include communicating using customer service language, following the rules to deliver customer service, problem solving, developing good customer service, processing customer information, dealing with enquiries and complaints and delivering a positive image of the organisation, as well as a range of interesting optional units.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Customer Service Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply.