Who is this qualification for?
The apprenticeship consists of the Level 3 NVQ diploma in business and administration and the technical certificate in Business Administration Level 3, to build and develop new skills to enhance your administration career, along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your portfolio of essential administration skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a more advanced business administration position
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Benefits for employers
- An experienced Business Administrator to fulfil the needs of your business
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
This advanced apprenticeship involves developing, implementing and maintaining administrative services for customers and clients. This will include managing your own performance, evaluating and improving your own performance and working and communicating in a business environment, as well as a range of interesting optional units.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply