It provides you with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment. The Apprenticeship consists of the Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration and the Technical Certificate in Business Administration Level 2, along with Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English (if required) and Employments Rights and Responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
- Take control of your personal development
- Communicate effectively
- Improve and develop your own performance
- Behave in a way that encourages efficient working
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Business Administrators who are competent in their roles
- Employees who are effective and efficient in their job roles
The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills you as a learner need to develop as a business administrator. The course will look at managing and improving your own performance, whilst working and communicating in a business environment, as well as challenging optional units to develop your business administrator skills.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Business Administration Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Administration charges may apply